A new games forum is added to the message board.
Because of a glitch in the private messaging system, private messages sent through the Message Board section will be separate from Private Messages sent from anywhere else on this site.
That means that to check if you have a private message on the site, just log in and check in the left menu (right under where it says ‘You are logged in as…’.
To check if you have a PM in the Message Board section, click on Message Board in the Places to visit menu on the left. At the top of the Message Board page, it will tell you if you have any new private messages. You can click that link to view your messages.
It is the same with sending PM’s. Whichever way you send them, that is where people will receive them. Eventually, I’m hoping to get them integrated again without any bugs, but it may take a while.
Other news: Intructions are now available for all games. If you don’t see them on the main game page, they will show up when you start the game.
New Flash games are here. Click on the name of the game you want to play in the High Scores box on the Home page, or on ‘Games’ in the Main Menu. This section is still under construction, so check back for game instructions and fixes to problems that I don’t know about yet.
You can now get to this site at lbnuke.com!
The old address will still work too.
The new message board is up! This is the place where you can post messages for other users of this site to read and reply to. You can also browse through the messages and reply to messages here.
To use the Message Board:
1. Click on Forums in the menu to the left (if you are logged in to LBnuke, you are also logged in to the message board).
2. Click on the name of the Category or Message that you would like to browse or post to. Example: Category – General Posts, Message – Welcome to the LBNuke Message Board.
3. To post a new message, click on ‘new topic’. Fill out the ‘Post a new topic’ form and click on ‘Preview’ to see what your message will look like, or on ‘Submit’ to submit your message.
4. To reply to a message, click on the message that you would like to read/reply to. Then, click on ‘post reply’. Fill out the ‘Post a reply’ form and click on ‘Preview’ to see what your message will look like, or on ‘Submit’ to submit your message.
5. If you have any questions, comments, or problems with this message board, please contact LB.
LBnuke New BART schedule for Palm OS is now available in the Downloads section.
Please browse the site. Add content. Tell your friends! Be sure to report any problems or bugs you come across so they can be fixed asap!
To report a bug, click on ‘Contact LB’ in the main menu and choose ‘Site Support’ or ‘Complain’ as the message topic.