I am so confused. About everything. One minute I think the meds are starting to finally kick in, and the next that I will have to stop taking them because the only effects are bad ones. I suppose it is a good sign that I occasionally think they are working. It has been a very long time since that thought even entered my mind.
Today, me and K went to the AASCEND‘s 6th Annual Conference On Autism and Asperger Syndrome. For the most part, I am glad we went. It is always good to be around other autistic people. It reminds me that I am not alone. I still need to be reminded.
Apologies to the non-computer-geeks…
Sudo (superuser do) is a utility for Unix- and Linux-based systems that provides an efficient way to give specific users permission to use specific system commands at the root (most powerful) level of the system.
comic by xkcd
- Side effects. They have come and they are annoying. Hopefully, they will go away soon!
- Autiblogger. Added user level plugins and a nice new theme today.
- School. Almost done with the CSS class. Maybe the best class I have ever taken. I learned so much in 8 weeks and got every question that I’ve ever had about CSS answered.
- Friend. Heard back from an old high school friend that I recently found on google. Made me happy.
- Nikkyo. Took her to the vet this morning to get spayed. Can’t pick her up until tomorrow after 9:30 am. I miss her.
- Shiki. Thought about her a lot when I dropped Nikkyo off at the vet. The last time I went there and came back without a cat was the last time I ever saw her.
- Work. I have been getting a lot of it lately. Makes me happy.
- Travelling. I wish it was easier for me. Two trips planned for December – Seattle, where K has a training and I will randomly explore, and Chicago for Matt and Laura’s wedding.
- The world. Very scary. What is wrong with people?!
- Water. I really want to go to the water. Good thing this is the last thing on the list!
split second -chop- to another
thought -chop- next </stop> come and gone
can’t even open a website what was i was going to do?
stuck can’t go out. have to go out. have to get out of here. can’t do anything here. typing. time goes by. can’t do anything. just type. have to get out of here. homework to do. can’t do it. at least final project is done. just a few more things to hand in and one peer review.
accidentally failed the database design class. thought the final assignment was due on sunday like in every other class, but it was due on thursday and grades were posted friday. confusing. but all the due dates were posted on the first page of the class at the top. green letters even. sux. i needed that class. have to take it again now. only half price. teacher said if i hand in assignment, i can still use it as a prerequisite for another class. maybe i’ll do that if it’s not too late. but i can’t even do it. it’s not even so hard. just can’t do it.
so hard to do things. stupid meds. fish oil didn’t do anything. went to see the doc a couple of days ago. increased dose of old meds. hopefully that will help but it takes a few weeks to start doing anything. no side effects yet except for being very tired. i hope it works. now it is 2/3 dose of old meds and 2/3 dose of new meds. can’t take full dose of new meds because it makes me stop breathing. old meds can have side effect of sudden fatal liver damage. wtf? supposedly it is less likely to happen if you are taking the drug for a long time. I have been taking it for a lot of years. i hope new dose works. things have been hard for so long. at least i can code.